Friday 16 November 2018

Self respect

                            SELF RESPECT
1. Never let bully's drag you down.
2. Never say mean stuff to people.
3.Always be ready for classes
4.Treat others how you want to be treated
5.Don't bully others 
6.Don't judge yourself or others ape rents  
Image result for friend ship
The purpose of this activity is to change peoples attuned towards people and to be better.   
Image result for heart
I liked this activity because I always see people being mean to other people.
I think I could better next time is add more stuff


4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora my name is Cassidy I go to Ohaeawai Primary School. I like how you wrote about bullies because there are alot of bullies out there in the world. I think your bully writing should go out into the world because bullying is wrong it makes people feel sad. Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Grace my name is Charlie-Jo from Ohaeawai Primary. I love how you have done this post on self respect. I think that people should try to follow what you have said about self respect. Charlie-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is Cerys and I go to Ohaeawai Primary School. I think that the message you are trying to put out could be a big help in lots of schools and do you mean you could do better next time? Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Grace
    As you might know my name is Zoe
    I fully support your blog post and I think it's great that you want to stop bullying. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.